CZ, I know of no reason why we couldn't arrange to make a pattern stock at some point; and I'll work with you to do so as soon as time permits. The neatest SAC stocks in my opinion are found on the later Grades B, C, and D; and one will often find unique differences. Some of the nicest stocks I've seen have been on the second model B Grades (and probably because one seldom sees a late C or D Grade). These guns usually feature very nicely figured and colored stock wood, and those with carved layering around the checkered cheek panels are the most appealing. The most unusual B Grade stock I've seen to date is on a battered and abused BE in the 32XXX range. In addition to the standard beautiful wood, checkered and carved cheek panels, "S" shaped full pistol grip, and uniquely shaped SAC comb; this gun was ordered without the ebony forend tip, and the "S" shaped full pistol grip was ordered capped so that it's surface is now flat. Never seen another SAC gun with either of these features; and it must have taken some time to shape and fit the back side of the pistol grip cap to the "S" contour of that stock. This gun was also ordered with the pointing dog on the left side of the frame looking backwards towards the shooter; but I've seen that backwards dog theme on two other Grade B guns. I probably bore the hello out of many folks when it comes to SAC guns; but I personally find them extremely interesting.