Thanks Drew, and for the curious, the above SAC gun is grade stamped "O1"; the "O" designation indicating the gun shipped with Twist Steel barrels ("New Twist"). As to the "1" stamp, best I can theorize is that the "1" stamp denotes engraving coverage equivalent the early and discontinued Grade 1 Twist barrel model (this gun is numbered in the 18XXX range). I'm assuming this grade moniker was used because 1) the Grade 1 had been dropped by this time frame; and 2) the frames on the Grade O Twist barreled guns (Grade O in production since company inception,)never featured engraving. At one time I speculated that this gun represented a special ordered given it's engraving and outstanding English walnut stock, but I've recently seen two other examples for sale on GB with the same "O1" Grade stamp. Both were ragged-out relics in the same serial number range, both had very plain wood; and one was not engraved at all? So now I'm inclined to think these guns were custom built to fill a order for one of their dealers; or perhaps part of a sales company promotion? Who can say; but one will see a large number of high grade guns of all makes that won't have figured stocks equal to the color and figure found in this piece of English (photo doesn't do this wood justice). And for whatever it's worth, this is one of my favorite SAC guns; and is memorable to me in that I used this piece to bag the only collared doves I've had a chance to shoot.