Gentlemen: I hope this is not going too far off topic......
Don't jump to conclusion and think I am posting something that should be in the For Sale threads, because a sale is not my goal...and I hope no one takes offence at my offer....

I have a pair of Russell Moccasin boots in the "McIntosh Bird Shooter" configuration. Size 12.5 C. They are not my "cup of tea" simply they don't really meet the requirements of footwear on my ranch....

They are double vamp, padded top,like new soles, made without heel counters. One could get on their site and get the details etc,. and see photos....

I will gladly send them along gratis to anyone here that can use them or might have a friend or hopefully a newer /younger shooter of their acquaintance that would benefit from some footwear.

I have had them for 3+ seasons and not tried them on in 2 years....I can see them for South American shooting like Mr. M mentioned in his endorsement or, in the upper Mid West Grouse woods that I recall from past years...

If width is a question let me confirm what Russell points out in their catalog....Just because you normally wear a D width for instance you may well wear a C or even B in their products.

I shot this morning in Irish Setter 13 D boots and I feel the Russell's are even wider.....

Enough time on non Double gun matters..... Let me know if anyone is interested in them....