It was my first attendance of that show but I've been to lots of big shows like Wannemacher, etc. I went with a very specific shopping list and bought one gun I was looking for and then a 2nd gun that wasn't on my list. I was a little surprised that there weren't more of what I was looking for...British single shot rifles, rook rifles (Kirby had some), etc. There were a TON of Parkers and lever guns and quite a few high end guns with Drake and other high-end dealers.

I easily walked the entire show on Friday since I wasn't looking at Parkers or lever guns. I had planned to be there Sat also but didn't see the point after Friday and had some other things to do before my Sat flight. My first impression was it wasn't exactly what I expected...a little less than I had hoped for but still an interesting show. I heard a LOT of dealers complaining about attendance and lack of sales. I also saw a lot of overpriced guns that weren't moving. At least there weren't tables full of polymer guns, ARs and beef jerky. I can get that anywhere.

One thing I've been looking for was a clean, original Daly diamond quality double. There were 3 there...one was displayed for auction later...one was over 23k...one was in the ballpark. None of them came home with me so the search continues. There was a W&C Scott damascus 10 gauge that almost came home with me.