Hello double gun enthusiast, I first wanted to thank everyone who has followed my work and supported it. The first three years in business have been great for me. I've met and had dealings with many great people from here and other places whom I now consider personal friends. I love what I do and am thankful I am allowed to do so. In this short timeframe I've also made big life steps; from getting married, jumping on an opportunity to buy our property, and of course run a business. There's no way I could have achieved this without the support of you and my family. Looking back I'm in disbelief of everything that has happened in my life during this short time, I consider myself very lucky.

My typical work up to this point has been things like conversions, shotgun sleeving, finishing, regulation, stock making, complex gunsmithing work, etc...My intentions from the beginning have been to be a manufacturer of my own guns, one that is focused on double guns and single shots of absolute quality.

This time came much faster than I had anticipated, alas its here and Ive finally been able to begin the road in that direction. I have a fair amount of projects I need to get out the door while I also begin a few recent from-scratch commissions. It will be a delicate balance to achieve this, and at this point I'm going to have to close my books from taking in new work that isn't inline with that direction.

I am very excited to see what the future brings, and I cant wait to show everyone what I have going on here at A.M. Little Bespoke Gunmakers.

All the Best,
Aaron Little

A.M. Little Bespoke Gunmakers LLC.
Mineola, TX
Michael08TDK@yahoo.com
682-554-0044