Originally Posted By: Chukarman
Paradise lost.

I am a California native. Are there a lot of a$$holes in California? YES! BUT WHERE DID THEY COME FROM? Other states and countries. When I was born here, there were about 8 million people in the state. Now there are 40 million. The growth was from people wanting to take advantage of the weather and economic opportunities. People like you.

I am in Arizona right now working on acquiring property. I am bailing out of California. Of course, the people here in Arizona will all be saying, "Yeah, some a$$hole from California bought that ranch... paid too much and screwed it up for the rest of us..."

Carry on with your witticisms and snide remarks about a state I have loved all my life. 90% of you don't know whereof you speak. Fire away!

MY GOD, MAN!!!! That is heretical ! ! ! I'd bet your 90% estimate is way on the low side actually. I've only been in Cal since 1955 so I'm not sure if I really have any right to defend but it has never ceased to amaze me the vitriol speeeeewed by non-residents from anywhere and on any topic. It's always the fault of California. Or Bill Clinton. Or the two together. OK, it could be Hilary too. But certainly California is at the front of it deserves what it gets.

carry on

Dr.WtS
Mysteries of the Cosmos Unlocked
available by subscription