I'll bet that the moron above who is lamenting drilling for gas and oil drives a vehicle that uses fossil fuel, and heats and air conditions his home with energy derived from fossil fuel.

If he rides a bike, I'll bet the materials it was made from were made using fossil fuel. If some of the power he buys comes from wind turbines, they were undoubtedly built by machines and furnaces fueled with fossil fuel. A foundry about 50 miles from me uses electric arc furnaces to melt the steel for massive wind turbine hubs weighing up to 90 tons each. It takes a lot of fossil fuel to melt that much steel. Even the barrels of his shotguns were made with fossil fuels. The iron ore used to make them was mined with huge fossil fuel burning machines.

But he is far too stupid to see that he is as hooked on the juice as the rest of the world. Renewable energy may come. We all want to see that day. But it isn't here yet. Hey, let's all buy Chinese solar panels built with... fossil fuel! Of course, we could always do the drilling in the Middle East where he can't see it, and fund the Nations that fund Islamic terrorists.

Hey, we're finally going to drill on a small piece of ANWR up in Alaska too. All of the horror stories that were told about the building of the Alaska Pipeline will be repeated again. But the greedy corporations don't want to spill the oil on the ground. They want to sell it to energy using hypocrites and fools like Dr. Wanker and rocky mtn bullshit. The Liberal Energy Using Hypocrites told us 15 years ago that it was silly to drill there because it would take the oil 7 years to get to market. 7 years came and went, and we are still very dependent on the drilling that Dr. Wanker sees as nothing but corporate greed.

As much of the nation has spent the last week in the grip of sub-zero and below freezing temperatures, I wonder how many poor and elderly people would have died if greedy corporations had not drilled to supply the gas, oil, and electricity they are using to keep warm.

Liberalism = Mental Illness

They prove it to us all the time.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.