Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Replacement, I think you have me in the wrong group.I never claimed that California was being subsidized by other states. Yes, Montana is a taker. We're poor here. I don't feel the least bit defensive about it. It's just a fact. We'd pay more if we could....

Bill, you're full of beans. If you could pay more, you'd buy another classic rifle. That's an internet fact based on your comments, and no don't feel the least bit defensive about it.

For simple things, I find myself repeating for no particular reason. Replacement's 'facts' are not, repeat not a money exchange to joe average dependent on big brother. Montana is dotted with nuclear missile silos and military bases that require a large influx of fed money towards your state. Your state happens to be lightly populated, it's just math, big fed dollar PER person in to the state, compared to fed taxes paid out.

Montana infrastructure such as road and power projects that get fed subsidies have a high dollar amount per person that it serves because your state is lightly populated and the services have to link residents that are spread farther apart. That results in a high fed dollar ratio per Montanan.

I can't stand your we're poor here crap. What are you saying, if you move to kali, you get rich. I'd bet the cost to run kali's fed only prisons could fund an obscene percentage increase of Montanans on welfare. Just because it could be, doesn't mean it has to be. Why don't you and Replacement get together and dig up the facts about what percentage of those kali fed prisoners are courtesy of your sanctuary ideology.

kali is just a high density state, so the numbers come out less fed dollars coming in per person. kali alone is responsible for your talking points that hill won the pop vote, but you never complained when kali spotted hill 55 electoral votes for an automatic participation trophy. The 'facts' that you folks are pointing to go far beyond welfare and mishap relief.

Last edited by craigd; 01/05/18 01:46 AM.