Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Replacement's noting that California sends more tax revenue to Washington than it gets back is interesting considering what the Trump administration has provided for fire relief....

How come all of life is based on getting something. I thought the righteous paid more taxes?

You do know that Montana gets much more fed dollars don't you? Well no it doesn't. All that happens is that there's less folks in Montana. Is it 'fair' to you that kali folks get much larger fed tax deductions than you do because they aren't as financially responsible as your state is?

How come the current AG just announced today that they are reversing a bo policy of not enforcing fed drug law earlier today? I'm not the least bit interested in hearing about how everyone smokes dope anyway. All I'm wondering is why your man bo didn't just work to change fed law? Selective law enforcement based on party lines should highly concern you, shouldn't it? What's your take on it, do you sit around smoking pot all day, or do you look the other way because your party told you to?