Calif. Pleeease don't get me started.

As of yesterday, no more mail order ammo of any kind, delivered directly to the customer. It must be shipped to an FFL for delivery. This is an obvious burden for vintage gun users. July 1 of 2019, in order to purchase ammo of any kind, you will have to buy a license for a $50 fee, and for each purchase submit to a thumbprint and background check. The dealer can charge up to $10 to process each transaction. This applies to any quantity of purchase, yes, one cartridge. 2019, will also see a complete 100% lead ban, including game preserves. Individuals, in the business of selling ammo, not guns, are out of business until the DOJ figures how to regulate them under the new law. I could go on, but as you can see Ca. is a lost cause when it comes to enjoying your second amendment rights without hassle. A couple more years until retirement, and you will see a trail of dust (do to the draught)as I exit this Lib. hell hole.

How about this one, Governor Moonbeam just announced, that if you are a convicted felon illegal alien, you will be pardoned, so as not to be required to be handed over to the Feds. Illegal, pardoned, US citizen, rot in jail.

HWK