Argo,
I haven't rifled through some of this stuff in ages, but, here is a tantalizing page just for you:

I will be honest, I have no idea what became of the records from SIFARM. I do know that there was a bit of a manufacturer's bloodbath in 1955, that caught Charlin, F. Darne, Peugeot, and perhaps a few others, with bankrupcy and associated sales of equipment and inventory to other manufacturers that year.

At the time I was involved in importation and in St. Etienne, I was not terribly interested in any other manufacturers. I approached Verney Carron ownership, and they seemed uninterested in exporting at that time. Richard Levi, at G. Granger, told me he would build for me a fine gun, but, he had all the work he could do right in St. Etienne. Demaas took me up, but, the gun were so European in looks and styling, with stepped cheekpieces, swivels on everything, and a dearth of American standard cartridge chamberings, I had zero interest from people in the states.

I can say, I'm glad I did it, and wouldn't have changed much about the experience. But, it was a business, and time to study minutia of the history of the manufacture of other companies simply wasn't there for me. I am a semi-serious bicyclist, as is Geoffroy Gournet, and I would have loved to delve into the history of bicycle companies in St. Etienne, but, I just couldn't.
I've said this before, but, anything I learned about other gunmaking concerns was incidental to trying to learn something about Darne guns, first, and various clones, second. I never read, wrote or spoke French beyond about a 6th grade level, and, that was actually enough to do what I was doing, at the time, but, didn't give me enough to do research, at a serious level. I like to say I was able to say "I'm hungry" and to swear at a waiter.

I am impressed with what you are able to put together with a computer and French language skills. Keep it up. I'll help when and where I can.

Best,
Ted