Originally Posted By: ed good
an keet, as you desire to discuss political and social issues, please do start your own thread and stop trashing this one...

and better yet, just go away...

We already know about preserving old wood. How do you feel about preserving the old 2nd Amendment Ed? Oh, yes... we already have the answer to that one too:

recognize that there are too many guns in too many hands...reduce those numbers and gun related violence will also be reduced...it is as simple as that...too much of anything is not good.

as for the gun control issue...we are the only country in the world that seems to tolerate mass murder, in the name of an individual right...its about time that we as a society realize that we are over gunned with too many super dangerous weapons in the hands of too many super dangerous people... it is long past time to do as the rest of the civilized world has done and simply, disarm...

I can't, for the life of me, understand why you think it is unreasonable of me to re-post direct quotes of your anti-gun dogma... yet you felt it was reasonable to Troll them here in the first place??? Could you perhaps have extensive brain damage from West Nile Virus Ed?

Hey Ed, you should check out that thread about duck hunting in Pakistan. I think you should even go to Pakistan and give it a whirl. I hear they hunt ducks over there with suicide vests.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.