Cabelas gun room - on the c.2001 458 Lott m98 I bought with the obvious misrepresentation, they also said send it back but thankfully asked let us know what their "error" was worth to me. I told them I wanted the rifle, but the difference to me if I'd known of the issue made the rifle maybe $200 less valuable, they received approval for the refund and paid it. That was nice. The duo dealers in CA who terribly lied to me about the pair of consecutive matched British sxs's didn't acknowledge the problems with the pair when caught and only said send it back at my cost (to be $100, btw on me). I said I'll keep them, but what about the maker-signed oil bottle pictured in the ad but it wasn't included in the shipment??. We dickered and they finally sent me a $100 refund for the bottle. Classless.

To add to a side theory, the side by sides had a different/unique cast, likely tough to sell. I figure crap dealers will go to any length to sell-off an odd gun just to rid themselves, hoping for the best it won't come back. No class.