My sole experience was so-so. A little bit like TUT's reply but ... worse. Maybe it was a bad day given everyone else's glowing experience. But i wanted the firearm. Many years ago called in to have an in-hand inspection of what i was interested in, but when received it wasn't quite as described for what would be an obvious issue (about something I specifically had asked about, which generally would require stabilizing, and was told was free of the problem). So i called back and atop from having been given the sort of "non-apology" for the mis-description, felt somewhat belittled by the follow-up commentary further describing the issue as something to be expected to be common in all such firearm types. Um, maybe-yes-no but each firearm is a unique distinct unit so that's why we ask the questions on condition. Plus I would've had to pay return shipping, no thank you. I wanted the odd caliber so i kept it. Every time since when I check out their offerings I just get reminded of "that feeling" that rose up in me from years ago. So just be sure they accurately inspect the gun if it isn't in-person.

Last edited by rrrgcy; 08/04/17 12:25 AM.