Originally Posted By: King Brown
pooch, I've never heard anyone say their political system is perfect. Nor a citizen of a country in political chaos predict that a neighbouring country would suffer similarly. Canada's first-quarter economic growth led the G7. Canada is discussing electoral reform seriously.

I learned from years of working in Texas that things there aren't all bigger and better, as they say. Your complaint against a political system, unions, overbearing cops and civil servants is common everywhere, piddling compared to the pain Americans and the world is bearing from Washington.

By any measure, Canada has peace, order and better governance. Chauvinistic and somewhat rude to say, pooch, but sometimes these things need saying. Everyone has a responsibility to make the world safer from fools. Not that you're a fool but you're saying foolish things. Regards, King

You are being feed a load of baloney. Your system heavily favors the urban provinces and is not representative. Your method of selecting Senators is proably the worst of any country claiming to be a democracy. If we in the US had your political system we would be ruled by Californians and likely would soon be speaking Chinese.

King you make noises like a guy making things up as you go along. Exactly what part of Texas did you visit? Perhaps you could tell us about it.

I have been to Canada a lot.