Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
....I also have no particular respect for her but still think she'd have been a vast improvement over your candidate....

Bill, true, I don't know you beyond the forums, but I think it's safe to say that patterns develop. You have obviously categorized me. Maybe, you can see two things that I have the preference to do.

I like to stay on policy, but I've conceded that is not always possible. Just a bit ago, I made a comment about liking and not liking shouldn't cloud policy distinctions. Apparently, you think policy doesn't matter, now it's a respect issue? I don't respect the gal at all, who's concept of respect is more important, yours or mine?

The other thing that I have a preference to do is snip out thoughts, not to misquote, but to lessen the fog and key in on points. To me, points mean policy issues that folks have an agenda to use to make progressive changes to the country. I also think quoting lessens presumptions. I make the commitment, best I can, not to attempt to know you, but to respond to quotes. I think you know that I visit near your neck of the woods now and then, maybe some day I'll bump into you at one of the local shows. I'll make an effort to say hi, but it'll still be me on the inside.