Jim: your volitional choice to not comprehend does not obligate me to provide additional evidence. So let's review:
1. Dave said "people who don't like what's said in the posts he doesn't excise can drag him into any legal dispute..."
2. You said that was "BS"
3. I provided links documenting that owner/moderators (Dave) have been threatened and sued (Tort)
4. You now demand "an actual example of a moderator being charged and convicted." As in Criminal law?
5. And BTW: From the Valeo Attorney Hourly Rates Database:
•The average partner rate at large national firms in Phoenix is $606 an hour.
•The average rate for all positions at large national firms in Phoenix is $438 an hour.
•The average partner rate at Arizona or Mountain state-based firms is $350 an hour.
If Dave wants to protect himself, it's his business.

You may do your own homework. Maybe start with Tort vs. Criminal law. Although we endured 8 years of an administration and Justice Dept. that tried to define "Hate Speech" as anything that hurt someone's feelings, saying stupid stuff is not a crime. But anyone can claim they have been "harmed" and petition a court for redress, and you are then obligated to defend yourself.
I'm not that invested in Dave's decisions, but have chosen not to allow comments on any of my FOUR websites.