Hello, not sure if this is the correct forum.I am considering purchasing a 12 gauge single shot break open shotgun. I mostly have experience with muzzleloaders and am wondering what type of cartridge to shoot in this shotgun.The patent number stamped in reciever reads (FEBY 4 1896).Thanks for any advise or help.