I am deeply saddened that Dennis's double gun class will not be offered this year. I've taken the class five times and can not begin to state how much I've learned and how much it has influenced my life. The information and help Dennis so freely shared could not have been obtained any where else at any cost. I feel saddened others will no longer have this unique resource available to them.

The only thing positive is it gives me a chance to publicly thank Dennis for his generosity to provide his service over the last 14 years. I don't think people realize the sacrifices Dennis has made to provide this service. It started with moving his shop hand tools and supplies into his truck and then driving 20 some hours to Trinidad Colorado. He then got to live in a college dorm or stay in a motel for two weeks, deal with up to 20 students needs, then drive 20 plus hours back home. I know the school paid for his services but I can promise you he would have been financially much better to have stayed at home in his own bed, worked in his own shop, and not had to put up with all the hassle of loading and unloading all those tools and materials he didn't get paid for. So the next time one of your "babies" need some repair attention, please say Thank You Dennis as there is a good chance Dennis had some impact on helping educate the person who you trusted to properly service your fine gun.

Dennis, Thank You from the bottom of my heart for all the time you have donated in helping me and so many others over the years. No one could ever repay you for the service you have done. All the best, Don Hansen.