I taught the double gun class at Trinidad State Junior College for 14 years, taking over for Leonard Bull, when he retired.

The class was either one week, or you could take the entire two weeks.
The class was not a "structured" class; but rather geared towards the guns the students brought, and issues they had. A short list would be barrel bore, choke, wall thickness measuring, dent removal and honing to remove pits, mars. We did both partial and complete strip and relay soldering of ribs and barrels. We covered rebuilding actions, correcting poor fit on the face, due to either bolt wear or hinge pin issues. We had an introduction to spring making and heat treating, general parts manufacturing, and polishing barrels and rust bluing. We did cover some stock work, but not stockmaking per se, as there was a class covering that. Students had to bring their own guns to work on, the school did not provide guns that needed work.

The class was limited to 10 students per week, and some of the students returned multiple years, and some were new students.

Well the administration advised me earlier this fall they had polled their students and the students wanted "something different", or something like that, so the school was going to shake things up, and at best, the double gun class (along with the Single Shot Rifle Metalsmithing class taught by Glenn Fewless) would not be offered this coming year (2017), but they MAY offer the classes the following year.

That is the story as far as I have been informed by the College.
The 2017 class schedule is available online under TSJC/NRA summer classes, sorry, I don't have a link

Dennis Potter