Originally Posted By: Last Dollar
OH yeah Stan? You are full of shit...If all of that is true where YOU live, What have you done about it????

It was hard to tell who you were calling "FOS", it appears to include me as well, but it looks like you apply that term to anyone who disagrees with you. OK, if you think that tell me why, but include your reasons as well.

The actual people you should be angry with are the Open Borders Globalists of the Democrat Party who have been ignoring the laws of America for decades. Illegals here know very well that they're in violation of our laws, but have been brainwashed to believe that they are entitled to be here, and in too many cases that they should be rewarded with the freedom of American Taxpayers. A belief of virtually all of the Victim Cults created by the Democrats for clearly political purposes. Now, when existing laws may actually be enforced, it's a major crisis. The fact that you appear to advocate this continuing extortion and vote-buying is your choice, but don't expect others to be your "Willing Victim".

I don't think anyone here said they thought Welfare recipients were willing to work. Willingness is not an issue, only the requirement to do so. That subculture must be reformed, as now the typical total benefit is around $59,000 per year. Why work? Why not just come here illegally, have a kid and ride the Gravy Train? Then, your men can live with you at the expense of taxpayers, yet appear as " hard working" within the Community.

Last edited by Ken61; 11/16/16 10:02 AM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.