New book out. Firstly I will state that I have no personal financial interest in this book although it does contain a number of illustrations of guns, cartridges and accessories from my personal collection. Midland Gun was a large concern making guns under its own name and for the gun trade but information is hard to come by due to the attentions of Herr Hitler and his gang of thugs reducing the company records to ashes. The Author; a friend of mine, now owns the company name and is trying to re-build some of the history. The book is a beginning of this aim. Cost in hardback is 19.99p. and will interest any Midland owners. He is creating a website at www.midlandgun.com where owners can register their guns to help in the rebuild of this history. Book can be obtained via Amazon or via the author Guy N Smith at guy@midlandgun.com 133 pages and well illustrated. A bit of a plug but not an expensive book and the first 50 are First Edition and will no doubt become collectable in time. If you don't like the book you can always blame me. Lagopus.....