Composed info on Johann Kalezky on a DGS BBS thread:

I'd 1st guess the maker is Johann Kalezky of Vienna. He ranks pretty high on my list of makers, but then again so do many others. It would be a delight to see some pics and to determine if the longarm was made inhouse or souced. There may be an article in one of the up-coming GGCA(German Gun Collectors Association - www.germanguns.com ) with some info on Johan Kalezky. There's some speculation that Johann Kalezky was the point source for A. Henry falling block actions within the Austro-Hungarian empire. Your calibre might be 9mm.

Johann Kalezky more than likely was born near Weipert and in guessing that he was typical of gunmakers I'd say he was 23 or 24 years old when he received his master's sheepskin as in 1845 he opened a shop in Vienna(Wien) at Mariahilferstrasse 17. So subtracting 23 or 24 years from 1845 would yield his birth-date. At any rate he continued on until 1889 when the lone bell tolled for Johann and Bertha Kalezky, and maybe Johann Jr.?, took the reins. Johann Kalezky peddled about 100 less than 3000 weapons, with some being sourced in the white from gunmaking centers like Suhl and I’d guess Weipert. A guess on his yearly production would be around 2 dozen to 3 dozen per year. He was in an excellent location near the capital building and in 1872 had the privilege of making an example for the Austrian Emperor. He also made examples for Franz Joseph and Franz Ferdinand, whose collection may have been dispersed during WWI. Johann Kalezky’s firm continued until 1937 when it closed it doors.

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=204060&page=1

Cheers,

Raimey
rse