Great pics, and I have learned in the last couple of years how right you are about the Mojo dove working better up high. I had used them atop center pivot irrigation systems for years, then Gil S gave me a three piece pole made out of lightweight aliminum tubing to use in other places. It increases the effectiveness by a huge amount, IMO.

Another trick for doves is to tie the cheap inanimate decoys onto a reel and rod that has fairly heavy line, then throw the decoy across the bottom line of a powerline. The bottom line on all distribution lines is always neutral, so there's no danger there, as you can't throw it high enough to get it over the hot lines up top. Reel up the slack so that the deke is right up against the wire, underneath it, and just let your rod butt sit on the ground holding the line tight. Two or three of those will pull doves from hundreds of yards. They don't seem to mind that the dekes are under the wire ........ if you don't shoot, they will light right beside, and above, them.

My son will be arriving from Tucson in a few days and maybe he can figure out why the old man can't get pics to post anymore. I've got a pile of them saved up. I'm sure enjoying everyone else's tho'.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.