Setting aside the ridiculousness of this video, and people's either complete inability to listen critically, or complete idiocy as to animal knowledge...in terms of hunting in general, I just want to ask people who think it's so terrible two questions:

1. Aside from farming, what do you think your forefathers did for food?

2. Hunting requires me to spend the time carefully (and often fruitlessly!) setting my skill against the animal's in his own habitat, where he has a chance to elude me. He lives wild and free until the moment my bullet shuts out the lights. Until then, he is happy and frolicking his days away. So...how is THAT less ethical than tasking OTHER PEOPLE to establish large holding facilities in which animals live short and frightening lives penned in tightly in dark places, until the time they are "processed" and then shipped under cellophane wrappers so that someone can pick it off a shelf having no appreciation for the meat they are about to consume?

I wish they would write "COW MEAT -- factory penned, killed and processed" on the package instead of "beef." People might get a more realistic perspective.

Sometimes I think Walt Disney did more harm than good in his life. Because the personification of cartoon animals has done more to delude people than entertain them.

- NDG