Originally Posted By: steve f
Originally Posted By: Dave K
Originally Posted By: ed good
your complaints about firearms dealers is noted here and elsewhere...

this is why those who fear bad experiences should consider doing business on gunbroker or other websites where there are verifiable feedback ratings of both buyers and sellers...

crooks dont last long on gunbroker...

We all remember this Eddy some of your feedback on GB !

" Bought a SxS, gun action was loose when received. Contacted seller to return. Said that since firearm is tight when forearm attached, it is "shootable"...no return. Worst seller I've encountered.
Response: (left on 12/12/2013) gun is tight and in fine shooting condition when fully assembled. looseness when forend is removed is normal wear for 100 year old gun. buyers expectations are unrealistic. this feedback is vindictive
Follow Up: (left on 12/12/2013) Barrels rattle when mounted. I just asked to return firearm, but was refused. Vindictive? No, just opposed to buying no-return "beaters" at high prices. "

In fairness to Ed, he has 1582 feedback transactions on GB, 1563 positive and a total of 16 negative over the 15 years he's been on GB. I bought a gun from him at a very low price, had it inspected by a top notch gunsmith who pronounced it safe to shoot. It was a good value for the money and I plan on seeing if I can knock down a few doves with it this fall.

Glad your buying experience from Ed went well ...... but, you lucked out. I didn't. If your gun had not checked out okay you would have had no recourse.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.