JDW not SB. I have not had personal dealings with SB. I don't fault dealers who unknowingly sell refinished guns as pristine but do question their professional competence if they can not pick out a refinished gun against a real pristine gun. Often I think they don't care and are willing to turn a blind eye and plead ignorance to the fraud, oops their mistake. What I do find fault with is dealers who buy guns, have them refinished and they try to sell them as legit factory original high condition guns.

Ed does not do this for all his faults, he just touches guns and claims this is a legit restoration process which to all informed people here is just such a crock of crap. Ed just takes a beater gun and torches it to make it look like a bunch of grapes and says it "looks" like new. If Parker did that they would have been out of business fifty years earlier. I see a gun with the mumps and laugh at anyone dumb enough to buy such a piece of crap. If you are going to buy something do your homework first and buy a decent item not a salesman special.