Wow you guys what an amazing site, I am no good with computers so you will have to bear with me, I do not know how to add pictures but I have some that you may like on the damascus picture trail, perhaps I can send a disc to someone and they can add them for me. I am from the uk my grandfather blacked and browned gun barrels all his life like his father and grandfather before him they have done this work for over 150 years ( I am still tracing the familly tree!) they are well known for their work here, when my grandfather had the business in london they finished the barrels for all the well known makers Purdeys, Boss, Holland and Holland, Rigby etc, he started in the trade at 12 and his first job was to go around all these famous firms with a hand barrow collecting and delivering all the barrels. if you guys are interested in what happened to this gun finishing familly let me know. Also I have a set of miniature muzzle loaders that my grandfather made everything works on them, he made everything by hand including damascus barrels, there are two flintlocks and two percussion a single and double of each, I would love to put some pictures on here