old colonel, in the words of Ronald Reagan, "there you go again!" It is clear to anyone with a brain that you are going to great lengths to criticize me while totally ignoring the same behavior of personal attacks from Larry Brown. One major difference is that I have not bolstered my criticism of Larry by bragging about my supposed accomplishments and posting wildly inaccurate information.

Apparently, you are so intent on criticizing and silencing me that you have failed to notice my frequent notice of the hypocrisy and "two-faced" approach used by the Left to advance things like gun control and lead ammo-bans. All through the aforementioned Lead and Condors thread, I noted all of the junk science that is used by environmentalists and the Left to advance lead ammo bans. I have probably done the same hundreds of times here anytime the subject comes up.

Yes, you are foolish to bother attempting to change me because, once again, you show us that you are the real one-trick pony here who is being anything but fair and balanced in your approach. I would say, Nice try, but it was actually pretty lame. Please do read around my posts since you don't like them. It's apparent that you see only what you want to see anyway.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.