No need to write another dissertation to explain why you spent so much time throwing deer hunters and their lead bullets under the bus Larry. It's all still there in the now-locked Lead and Condors thread. And in yet another example of your exceedingly poor reading comprehension, I never once quoted you as saying that you refused to accept that there are many more bio-available sources of lead that kill birds. I made that very accurate observation when you repeatedly scoffed at every study and example of other sources of lead that we, (craigd, myself, and others) brought up as more likely sources of lead in eagles, condors, and waterfowl. You certainly expended a great deal of time attempting to denigrate craigd and I because we are not official wildlife biologists. But you clung to the few precious studies and organizations you chose to believe like your very life depended upon it. We all know that eagles eat a lot more carrion than just dead deer. craigd has repeatedly pointed out to you that their diet is mostly fish... by a rather large percentage. Why, you even selectively edited the Audobon Society statement on sport hunting in an attempt to reflect your incorrect views on their stated position on lead ammunition. I'll bet you'd like to sweep that one under the rug. You tried repeatedly, pathetically, and failed. It's all there in that thread, locked for eternity so that neither of us can ever do any editing or deleting, because you cried to Dave and got it locked.

Where did you come up with this wild-assed statement Larry????... "Only someone as ignorant as the guy you see when you look in the mirror would believe that only lead from bullets or shot might be the only source of lead poisoning in eagles . . . or any other BIRDS." How much time did I spend providing many other sources of avian lead poisoning ranging from leaded gasoline, lead based paint, mining and smelting wastes, chemicals, cattle carcasses and guts, etc.? How much time did you spend poo-pooing them and clinging to your ridiculous notions about deer carcasses and gut piles laced with hundreds of lead bullet fragments? I thought only Ed Good was stupid enough to think he could get away with mis-attributing what I really said. But it appears that you two are pretty close, mentally. That is not meant to be a compliment, so please don't take it the wrong way as you do with so much of what I say.

I never claimed to speak French Larry. I merely typed "Larry is an ignorant douche bag" into a Google French translator, and the result was "Larry est un douchebag ignorant." So you can tilt at windmills, and Google too.

You can't ignore me Larry. You have expended thousands of words since you first put me on notice that you were ignoring me... just like your older brother. And what, still no apology to the military veteran you obviously were ridiculing? Talk about a walking talking contradiction!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.