I just read Dave Weber's comments in the now locked Richland 909 thread. My first instinct was to come back here and delete my previous post and just let Larry off the hook for posting false statements about me, and for continuing to subvert reality in order to divert attention from his disingenuous behavior.

Then I decided to instead post this portion of Larry's second PM to me after I had told him that I did not wish to have any off-forum discussions with him;

Originally Posted By: L. Brown
Keith, try sticking with what's being discussed. The NSSF did NOT discredit the CDC study of blood lead levels taken in North Dakota. Can't you read? I gave you their quote based on that study. They LIKED it. And so should you, if you'd pull your head out of your ass long enough to actually READ it. But hey, you tried to read something into the NRA letter that wasn't there either, so what should I expect? The ONLY North Dakota study to which I have EVER referred was the one conducted by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). It's only 11 pages long, not 31 pages.

That comment right there was why I made a couple subsequent posts telling Larry he had his head up his posterior. I was hoping one of the usual hypocrite suspects would take me to task for it so I could show them how Larry operates in the shadows.
For the record, this was Larry trying to rewrite history. The NSSF was not even mentioned until much later in the Condor thread after Larry had repeatedly used the original data about lead bullet fragments in 53 out of 95 packets of ground venison to support his assertions about deer hunters being a big cause of lead poisoning in eagles. Nor did I read anything into the NRA letter I posted a link to. Also, I later gave Larry a link to the entire North Dakota study which in fact was 31 pages long including all of the methods, charts, tables, data, references, etc.

But for that, I get Larry pretending here to be a decent guy, and then sending me nasty harassing PM's telling me I have my head up my ass, after I told him not to contact me other than in the open forum.

So Dave, you can banish me if you think that's best. As you tell us, it's your sandbox. But I'm kinda hoping you'll first ask yourself if perhaps Larry brings things upon himself, and then runs to you for cover like a crybaby when someone like me refuses to let him get away with his B.S. Larry's got over 17,500 posts on this other BBS where he is equally arrogant-- http://www.notssmbbs.com/ so maybe he should just hide out there for a while if he can't take some heat which he brought on himself here. Your call. Thanks.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.