Originally Posted By: L. Brown
Originally Posted By: craigd

Larry, a quick few minute search brought up the 'Georgia Wildlife Rescue Association'.

If you can't google and find anything about the raptor rehabilitators and the various DNR's ending up with eagles that are suffering from lead poisoning, you're like the "see no evil" monkey. It's there. But hey, everyone that's claiming eagles die from lead poisoning is lying. . . just like they lied to us about waterfowl. Right. The truth is out there . . . it's those darned aliens from Roswell that are killing the eagles. And killed the ducks and geese previously.

Good Lord Larry, you and Brent see only what you want to see. You just put up a quote from craigd where he specifically tells you he did do a search on raptor rehabilitators, and then you go off half cocked again advising him to do a Google search for raptor rehabilitators.

He did it Larry. He told us what he found. He never said that Bald Eagles that were killed by getting struck with windmill blades were being brought in to raptor rehabilitators to save them or resurrect them from the dead. We both broke it down with the realization that Bald Eagles are only a fraction of the raptors they treat, and that certainly only a fraction of sick raptors are treated for poisoning of all kinds.

craigd is not like the "see no evil monkey". But you and Brent are like the agenda driven anti-hunters who will never accept anything except their preconceived notions.

None of us who disagree with you ever said that there are no eagles, waterfowl, condors, or other birds that die from lead poisoning. You think you can discredit us by comparing us to UFO conspiracy nuts. We have merely stated repeatedly that there is a great deal of evidence that the lead responsible for killing birds is more often than not from another source, and if lead ammunition is involved, it is a lesser contributing factor. You cannot accept that and would rather dig your heels in and put up ridiculous arguments to support your position.

When you do that, you are also supporting the anti-lead ammunition position. Like it or not.

You have been the one who put up incorrect data and selectively edited mission statements from the Audobons. You lost a lot of credibility when you did that. I can see this thread going on for 100 pages before you'll change your mind or quit grasping at straws. I'm OK with letting you go on making a fool of yourself, but I'm not going to sit here and let you demonize and ridicule me or anyone else when you are steadfastly clinging to much of the anti-lead ammunition mantra. And even desperately searching for lame excuses to support it.

It was very revealing to see Brent accuse me of spreading falsehoods and never even mention your little faux pas with that selective editing of the Audobon mission statement. And equally revealing to tell me you couldn't find anything that supported my contention that they (Audobon)were anti-lead ammunition... and then later admonishing craigd for not doing a simple Google search??? What are we to think Larry? Who do you think you two are fooling?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.