Originally Posted By: BrentD
Arguing that lead ammunitions have no effect on raptors is a losing battle. That rarely stops people from waging war however.

but the data on lead poisoning in eagles is a slam dunk and has been for decades. Whether they got it from wounded waterfowl or gut plies now it is happening, and denying that it is happening is foolish.

There have been many here that have denied it's role in waterfowl populations as well, which again is a slam dunk.

There is no doubt that lead is responsible for significant losses in condors AT THE POPULATION LEVEL - that is a meaningful problem that has to be addressed.

Slam dunk? Arguing against lead bans is a losing battle? Denying it is happening is foolish? Meaningful problem that has to be addressed?

You said those thing Brent. So if that is not calling for or supporting lead ammunition bans, just what the hell is it? I read and understood exactly what you were saying. You say you see how I treat others in discussions? What's the matter Brent... you think it's unfair to confront someone with their own words and call them on their Bullshit, grasping at straws, and selective editing? You feel bad for King Brown after he repeatedly says the Framers never made their feelings on our Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms... even when I show proof that he has been provided with those views numerous times? Not just here but in many other threads and in the Misfires forum. It's a long path from simply making a mistake or even forgetting something to intentional deception. King crossed that line long ago in my opinion. His agenda is clear. But my opinion was formed slowly over thousands of his posts... not just what he said here. You may have missed the recent thread where he repeated the same lie that he was corrected about in this 2007 thread, and many other times. King's anti-2nd Amendment rhetoric goes way back, and his cries of innocence are simply more dishonesty:

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=38521&page=1

You still never showed us where either craigd or I claimed that lead was not a toxin. You claimed that I was posting falsehoods but ran away from that statement when I asked you to show us those lies. It sucks to be wrong and to get called out on baseless accusations, doesn't it?

Of course you are done with me now. You think the literature speaks for itself, and that flawed or fudged science is not happening. And you have your mysterious magic card to back you up. I am so impressed.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.