Very good advice to you so far jlb. I have been unsuccessfully searching for a set of 16 ga. Syracuse Lefever barrels for at least 15 years. I have the complete G grade action and forearm, so my task is much easier than yours. But I am no closer than I was when I started my search. But hey, I spent a lot of pleasurable hours on the internet and at gun shows searching for them. And I spent a lot of money along the way because I found other stuff that interested me. Is this a good thing or a bad thing???

Someone who has a 5E might want to gamble and buy your barrels to make up a second set for their gun. Rarely are they a drop-in interchangeable fit. They might not work at all with any amount of fitting if firing pin spacings are different. Chances are that the original forearm won't fit with both barrel sets, so they may also need another forearm. Guns that have an original matching serial number factory made second set of barrels typically are worth much more. Guns that have a non-matching made-up second set usually don't have a lot of added value. A smart buyer would factor all of this into what they are willing to pay you. Two nuts with deep pockets could run the bidding for your barrels up to insane heights. All depend how lucky you are on auction day.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.