Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
That black killer might be one of your grand kids...

I don't have any Black grandkids.

But I wouldn't mind having a Black grandkid.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted By: King Brown
I still don't get it, Mike. You're a smart guy with a lot more experience than Joe. You're armed daily in business and social affairs with all the personal and value ingredients to handle yourself in any situation. Joe hasn't your wide experience, grammar and vocabulary to find advantage in the cut-and-thrust of Misfires. It comes across to me as bullying. It disappoints me. Deserving or otherwise doesn't come into it. Joe chews real good on me, too.

So your argument is that because jOe is lacking in smarts, wide experience, social skills, values, manners, grammar, and vocabulary I'm supposed to give him a pass for attempted-to-insult comments and hateful bigoted comments?

Not where I come from.

King, like most liberals, you always take up for the underdog. That is one of a few liberal traits I admire. But sometimes the dOg isn't worthy of your efforts.

Sometimes the dOg needs to be taught some manners so hE is fit cOmpany.

Again the Tex'azz pervert posts things out of context....you first said you would like to adopt a young teenage black girl then I said the killer could be one of your black grand kids.