Originally Posted By: buzz
I believe you are wrong re the license. Ask Paulene Muerelle. She worked at Winchester. Personally, I could give a hoot how you guys spend your money. If you read my earlier post I said personally I would not do it. And like you, I am entitled to my opinion and I said before I wouldn't even buy a box of shotgun shells from CSMC. I meant it then and I mean it now, personally.

I called OLIN many years ago and spoke to the individual in charge of Licensing the Winchester Brand and confirmed what Gunflint Charlie Posted in this Thread. Posted.
There are also many Winchester branded Model 21's made by CSMC on the market.
The Winchester Grand Royal sets were also made by CSMC.
I know Pauline very well from my Forum, she is a good source of knowledge about what went on at the end. But the Licensing information I obtained directly from OLIN is fact. I suspect since FN now sells Winchester's, that they have the same License for the Winchester brand from Olin.
Yes, you are entitled to your opinion but not to broadcast it every time CSMC appears in print without having to read rebuttals. so if you stop your diatribe against CSMC, I won't rebut!-Richard.

Last edited by Dick_dup1; 01/02/16 09:59 AM.