My experience with Richard's Microfit several years ago; they shipped my selected piece (for a rifle) on my behalf to my stockworker who was to fit finish and checker. My man sent me the photos of what he got and it was greatly unfinished way beyond any of those website advertised photos and advised it was the absolute worst he'd received from any supplier. It was going to require a severely substantial amount of time to get it to where it would have even been as pictured on the website. NOT as advertised or pictured. I had him send it back without any work performed within a day or two of its receipt; took a very long time and insistence to receive a refund. I had ordered an optioned ebony tip etc Old Classic No. 102 Style Sporter Rifle stock, and now laugh looking at their site for that selection where it ironically says "Our dealers said: "Dont try and make it different, make it better!"" Maybe theyve done better over the few years but be sure to get anyone's refund policy if the product received isn't as expected and is more block-of-wood than semi-finished.

Last edited by rrrgcy; 09/20/15 11:00 PM.