I am amiss if I do not give Tom Bryant, who posted above, due thanks for the indispensable part he played in my getting this Dickinson. He is the gun library manager at the Cabela's in Sidney, NE ............... as many of you may already know. We talked several times about the possibility of having one ordered with the long barrels, since I knew the Dickinson website showed that as an option. He would return my calls in a timely manner every time, and emails were great help I think, too, in pinning down the details. It was one of my better long distance gun buying experiences.

Thanks again, Tom. Truth is tho', without PA24s prior experience with these guns, and his high praise of them I may never have "bit". When Doug tells you something, you can engrave it in stone.

Don, I do plan to be there all weekend at the Fall Southern and will certainly have it along to shoot in the .410 "hammerless" event. I was actually thinking about us spinning it yesterday evening. Thanks for the offer.

Usually I don't shoot the .410s much after Labor day on doves, preferring to go to a 20. This year is going to be different, I think.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.