I use my duplication machine for my own one-off work. I do not duplicate for others. And since most of what I work on are the hand fitted guns where one stock does not fit all, it works well that way.

I can only speak about companies that I have dealt with personally here...

I believe Wenig is still in business and I have had good experiences with their stuff.
I have not had a bad stock from Gunstocks Inc. But they primarily duplicate for the lower end, one stock fits most guns.
For winchester And other popular cowboy guns, Silver Hill Co stocks are very good.
And for rifle stocks, Rochards Microfit is also very good. They have a lot of good action patterns and profile choices.
I have used some stuff from boyds, but not enough to formulate a great opinion. Their customer service is a little so so.

What anyone has to remember about dealing with Parkers, Fox, LC or many American guns is that there is so much variation from gun to gun that unless you are having the original stock duplicated, or a pattern that you know is comparable with your action, chances are it won't work out well.

Now... With macon. I have personally seen duplications that were supposed to have been made from a original that the customer sent and they were nothing like the original and all messed up.

B.Dudley