Originally Posted By: keith
Canvasback

I know you have a lead foot James. You don't let any grass grow under your tires. If mikeej99 was hogging the passing lane and driving under the speed limit, would it bother you? Would you like to take drivers like that off the road or charge them a higher toll for slowing everyone else down? Now do you see?

Haha! That analogy brought a smile to my face, Keith. You are right. I can't stand people (that's an extreme sentiment, I'm exaggerating) that needlessly slow things down. But I also just drove 180 miles to the cottage and really, I only averaged 20 km over the 80 km per hour limit. My thinking is the 80 km limit is stupid. But I just drive around the slow guys.

But the point I'm trying to make is that in my old age, I'm slowing down. And becoming less prone to tell others how to behave as long as they aren't forcing me to behave in some way (King, are you listening? Lol).

Not being an American, I'm not too familiar with the downward trajectory of gunlist. But I do know that when stores fail to satisfy their customers, other more savvy retailers take their place. That will be true for the Internet as well.

The gun sales/auction site that does the best job of matching buyers and sellers will survive. Got a better idea? Set up your own site. It's the free market, baby!

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia