Canvasback, Gunbroket obviously runs their site as they wish. So did Gun List, and most subscribers jumped ship or, as you say, moved on.

I enjoy perusing the wares on Gunbroker, and have bought more than a few with satisfactory results. But I don't relish the time I waste wading through a multitude of overprice reserves and inaccurately described guns. You have similar things even at gun shows... with sellers putting a 95% condition price on a beater gun. At least there I get the satisfaction of pissing them off by telling them what I think.

If there were a lot more sellers like mikeej99 on Gunbroker, it would soon go the way of Gun List... a complete waste of time. I think my ideas for listing fees would make it better. You are free to disagree. There will always be gun sellers who misrepresent condition and value. I just want to know if these people who think mikeej99 is a stand-up guy would feel the same about me or you if we advertised a 50% fading case colored gun as "Minty"? Or will I be called a shyster like Ed Good for describing a torch colored gun as a probable Del Grego restoration?

I know you have a lead foot James. You don't let any grass grow under your tires. If mikeej99 was hogging the passing lane and driving under the speed limit, would it bother you? Would you like to take drivers like that off the road or charge them a higher toll for slowing everyone else down? Now do you see?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.