Originally Posted By: mc
it hasn't become racial because of the make up of your country 2.9 percent are black with a country 1/10th of the U.S. population makes your statement suspect and another dig at the United States.you make a statement and at the end always an adhoc attack on the U.S.i don't get it.is this just sudo intellectual tripe.really

Yup, we don't have a large percentage of blacks, although up here, in Toronto, they account for a hugely disproportionate amount of the gun crimes. We managed to wholesale import the criminal culture from Jamaica. Good old multiculturalism. Good old liberals. Thanks for that, fellas!

In the meantime we are doing our best to create our own homegrown racial divide. In 1996 natives represented 2.6 percent of Canada's population. It's now 5%. Increasingly they migrate to large cities, particularly in western Canada. And the cities they go to constantly vie for the title of murder capital of Canada. Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Regina, Edmonton, and a host of smaller ones have to try to deal with the plague of Indian gangs, doing their best to replicate the criminality of the latino gangs of SoCal.

King, you are often too smug about Canada, too proud of our past. The Undiscovered Country of Canada's future will likely be marred by ever increasing amounts of race based violence and criminality. And I put the blame for that future on the indiscriminate vote buying efforts of the Liberal Party of Canada and their immigration policies and politically correct and functionally destructive policies towards Native Canadians.

The Liberal Party was the dominate national political force in the post war era until 2006 and our Liberal Prime Ministers Mackenzie King, Louis St Laurent, Lester Pearson, Pierre Trudeau and Jean Chretien enacted legislation that encouraged and presided over a remarkable shift in what it meant to be Canadian.

The ideal Canadian of today is PC, dependent on the government to regulate most aspects of his life, mealy mouthed on world issues with pretenses of being important on the world stage. Little I can find to be proud of in the attributes of the modern Liberal and NDP voting Canadian.

And it looks likely it will be from that group that our next elected dictator will be drawn.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia