He certainly has the right to relist guns at stratospheric reserve prices ad infinitum, or until Gunbroker changes their listing policies.

As with the Dick and Craig show that was the ruination of Gun List, our only choices are to totally stop looking at everything, or to have to wade through all of the sucker bait. There are no filters to eliminate guns that have been relisted for years from our search criteria. There is no penalty or fee assessed by Gunbroker to discourage so-caller sellers from dangling things out there for years in the hope of snagging a sucker. Mikeej99 is hardly the only one who does this. But he is one of the most prominent in the arena of doubleguns. I've voiced my opinion about this annoying and time consuming practice to Gunbroker in the past. Maybe if more Gunbroker patrons did the same, something would change. I still like the idea of an ever increasing fee for relisted guns after a reasonable number of listings, say two or three. The increased revenue from that could be used to reduce the fees charged to serious sellers which might encourage even more people to use Gunbroker as a vehicle to sell. What is the downside to that?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.