Originally Posted By: CJF
I am happy that Gunbroker does not charge to relist an auction. However I wish there was an option to filter out auctions you have already viewed.

Without checking my records I can't say for certain, but I am nearly sure I sold a gun to Mike via GB. An A-grade Fox. No complaints on the transaction. Never saw that piece relisted by Mike either.

It probably went into his collection, i know for fact his pre 1913 LC's are fabulous, and he does not list those he collects.

I restate my earlier opinion founded on multiple transactions, he is a good guy.

Yes i admit he lists allot of guns, many of which can be physically handled at the "Olathe gun shop" and if they aren't he has made an appointment and met me with whatever I requested. Yes his prices are steep, but that said this is the market place.

On this board when guns are listed, people want bargains, there is nothing wrong with that. Some of the emails I have gotten while listing were rather amusing, even when i was selling at an already cut rate.

The marketplace will either agree to Mike's price or not. If I am unwilling to pay it, so goes life.

I do owe Mike one big one, my affliction with Louis Christophes, by Jules Bury. From that one 16ga he sold me, at a very good price I note, and with clear notation to me as to what the good and the faults were, I now have four others and still looking for two more.

Last edited by old colonel; 09/02/15 09:35 PM.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS