According to King Brown's twisted logic concerning the 2nd Amendment, just the mere fact that his Liberal Left Democrats have infringed upon it is proof that it is not meant to be inviolable or inalienable. Forget about the Heller and McDonald cases which determined that some of King's precious infringements were illegal and unconstitutional.

This is akin to saying that murder must obviously be OK and acceptable just because thousands of murderers kill thousands of people. Hence, the laws against murder MUST therefore be written upon the same toilet paper that King thinks our Constitution is written upon. Screw the law. Screw the Ten Commandments. Screw Hammurabi's code and the Magna Carta. Nothing is inalienable or inviolable in King Brown's feeble mind.

I have provided ample proof that King Brown harbors anti-2nd Amendment and anti-NRA sentiment. I have repeatedly pointed out that King supports and defends the most extreme anti-gun politicians and even anti-gun Nazi collaborators such as George Soros. King Brown's anti-gun guilt has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt.

It is obvious that poor old King is mentally ill, suffering from extreme dementia, and in total denial of his own words and actions. That said, I will absolutely continue to counter his anti-gun rhetoric and that of Ed Good as well. You do not take your foot off of the neck of the snake until it is dead.

This thread, which is also a window into how the minds of sick disgusting liars work, has now surpassed 42,000 views and is going strong. I predict this will be King Brown's DoubleGunShop Legacy.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.