Mike Jensen,

I don't know you, have never reached out to you. But like everyone else, I have seen your listings on GB, as you have terriffic inventory.

Your response is that of a good guy. But here's my problem, and why I have never even asked a question of you...YOUR PICTURES.

If you're an honest, fair dealing capitalist -- and I always give someone the benefit of the doubt in the first place, especially if they are willing to stand up to scrutiny, as you've shown in posting here -- then WHY do your listings feature pictures which are so painfully "arty?"

The lighting is typically horror movie dim, and sometimes it seems like you've used a colored shade to bath the gun in a specific hue.

When I see pics like that it's really difficult presume the gun is being honestly represented. And like other guys on this terrific forum, while I may not be an expert's expert, I still rely upon my own eyes first and foremost when assessing a gun.

So if you ARE a solid guy (and I have no evidence to the contrary)...then would love to see you start posting your listing pics "in broad daylight."

As I said, you have fantastic inventory. And in terms of pricing I feel anyone can ask whatever one likes. And I HAVE noted you typically state "make me an offer." But being open to a deal comes after the exchange of information. And first and always, MOST of what I need to know about a gun I should satisfy with my eyes. And this is where, to date, you've not attracted my interest.

I hope you take this more as 'constructive' than 'critical.'

- Nudge