When I built my house and acted as General Contractor, I managed to sub-out poured concrete basement walls, basement and garage floors, excavation, roofing, exterior and fireplace stone masonry, and HVAC without a single illegal alien or criminal. I rejected several lower bids on jobs by contractors who looked shady.

I have no regrets, and it did not blow the budget. I saw what lurks behind the drywall in houses built by high-end contractors and know that I attained higher quality at a much better price.

I also do not blame a lot of lazy people for taking freebies from the government. But I do not pretend that there is no viable alternative to income redistribution in order to curry favor with a huge bloc of lazy dupes and fools. The ultimate costs of creating an entitlement class and a slave labor class will be the destruction of the fabric of our nation if it is not soon reversed.

Libtards like you don't seem to care. For all your tough talk, when next November comes around, I am sure you will pull the lever for Liberal Democrats who wish to maintain the status quo because being a career politician is more important to them than serving their country and their fellow citizens.

I hope I have something much better to choose from, and not just the lesser of two evils.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.