No, the donor class needs cheap labor under the ruse of competition.
I willingly admit I have felt the joy of hiring illegals. The way they cowed before me. Knowing that with but the wave of my hand, all they had could be lost. They shook like dogs before my mighty fist. they looked over their shoulders as I strutted around, waiting for the lash. Just like my setters.
And then when they expected to be paid full wages, I cheated them. I was absolutely drunk with power!

And, I made twice as much money on the concrete they finished.
I loved how they cooked their little burritos under the hood of their car.

And then there's those inscrutable chinamen at the local hog trough. I know they buy that fake chicken with food stamp money. And then they sell all I can eat for $6.99! I get my taxes back from those blood sucking leeches one plate at a time! And of course when I want a massage, their daughters are verry verry skilled. No doubt Grandma teaches them.

And don't get me started on those Haji's at the dirty little bodega down the street. That place is infested with them! I swear they are breeding them down in the basement.

No sirree, America is for 'mericans, and we best stamp out these lizards before there ain't none left fer us!

Out there doing it best I can.