Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Originally Posted By: J.R.B.
STFU ed.

I'll second that.

Excellent response. Too bad it will not sink into Ed Good's brainless head.

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
Originally Posted By: ed good
what do we do with all of the illegal immigrants currently in our country?

Send 'em home.

Another excellent response from Mike. As jOe said, Illegal is illegal. When you break the law... you pay a penalty or the law means nothing. If Ed Good was caught being in Mexico illegally, the authorities would send him home... but they would probably incarcerate him in a filthy dangerous Mexican jail before that happened. No one would take pity on him because he had broken the law. Where is Ed's compassion for those who play by the rules and cannot get in because of cheaters who jumped the line? Where is Ed's compassion for legal citizens who have lost jobs or have seen their earning stagnate because of low wage illegal competition?

If Ed had children while he was in Mexico illegally, they should be deported along with him. Children belong with their parents unless the parents are abusive or otherwise unfit. If Ed and his children sucked off the Mexican Health Care system, they should be billed for those services. I work for my health care. It would be wrong for me to expect Mike, jOe, J.R.B., or any other taxpayer to pay for my health care if I am an able bodied person. Only a leech would think otherwise.

There is no need for further dialog on this subject. We would all do better to concentrate on the anti-gun posts made by King Brown and Ed Good.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.