So now we have a self professed atheist telling us that he considers the Resurrection of Jesus metaphorical. And our resident liar King Brown also cites a former moderator of the United Church of Canada who has also rejected the Deity of Jesus, and said in 1997, I dont believe Jesus was God, but Im no theologian, This is someone largely responsible for the United Church of Canada being fractured and the fastest declining church in Canada. It has lost well over 50% of its' membership in the last 50 years while overall population of Canada has increased.

Of course, it is perfectly in character for King to cite so-called leaders of a failing church that has a number of insane Leftist Liberal leaders who have strayed far from their roots and place more emphasis on homosexual Deacons, gay marriage, and wacked out environmentalist dogma than upon their founding principles... one of which is this:

We believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, Who, for us men and our salvation became man and dwelt among us.

We believe that He lived a perfect human life, wholly devoted to the will of God and the service of man.

We believe that in Him God comes face to face with men; so that they learn that God loves them seeks their good, bears their sorrows and their sin, and claims their exclusive faith and perfect obedience.

We believe that in Jesus Christ God acted to save man, taking, at measureless cost, man's sin upon Himself; that the Cross reveals at once God's abhorrence of sin and His saving love in its height and depth and power; and that the Cross is for all time the effectual means of reconciling the world unto God.

We believe that Jesus was raised victorious over death and declared to be the Son of God with power; and that He is alive for evermore, our Savior and our Lord.

So we acknowledge Jesus Christ as the Son of God Incarnate, the Savior of the world.

Here's more on King's wacked out (formerly) United Church of Canada:

http://news.nationalpost.com/holy-post/the-split-in-the-united-church

Who will you cite next King... Wiccans, Druids, or Pagans? Nice try King, but I've learned to do fact checking with most everything you claim because you lie so often. What a fraud.

King won't name his father's Catholic mentors who supposedly do not believe in the Resurrection so that we can educate ourselves on their actual beliefs instead of little King's rotten lies.

He is also intentionally very vague on his vineyard and what he refers to as "his" winery even though he was never anything more than their smallest supplier of grapes. And why wouldn't he be vague after acting as though he was an award winning vintner when all he was is a very small grower of grapes? He also told us he quit selling Jost Winery grapes when the new owner, Carl Sparkes, took over a few years ago, and was mistreating his employees. At that time, he claimed that Sparkes was still using the name of his little vineyard without authorization, and that he was selling his grapes to another winery. So which winery is King referring to as his, and which winery hired an HR person to lift morale?

Also, I never denied that Jim said that the Nazi collaborator and extreme anti-gunner who King defends should be shot. I said that Jim was giving his opinion, and we are entitled to an opinion here in the U.S. Apparently Dave Weber agrees, because he did not delete Jim's posts or otherwise censure him after King squealed on Jim like a little rat. Actually, King lied when he said Jim was inciting murder, yet he excuses the anti-gun Nazi collaborator George Soros who funded riots and hate speech by race hustlers that actually did lead to the murder of cops. In fact, when King quoted Jim's first statement on the matter, King deceptively and intentionally deleted Jim's "IMO" or "In My Opinion" and then lied when he said that Jim's post had been deleted. For a guy who claims to have never lied to us, he sure is tripping over his forked tongue.

Then the lying P.O.S. King Brown said this:

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Jag, it's another of his lies. Another one is flying with a pistol. Survival guns are not illegal. I forgot it was there once while flying into the states. That is a no-no. Keet is obsessed by me. He can't help himself. An affliction, to be pitied.

So after he claims that I am lying about him flying with a pistol, he is in obvious denial of his own words where he tells us that he did indeed fly with his pistol and even illegally crossed the border SEVERAL TIMES with it in his airplane:

Originally Posted By: King Brown

Carry is mostly prohibited but the Mounties told me when I bought my first one 60-odd years ago that I'd never have any trouble anywhere if I used common sense, not do something foolish with people around. Used it in our wide open spaces and forgot to remove it several times crossing the border in my aircraft.

But first he concocted another lie about only flying with a Savage model 24 survival gun, and then telling us about his right and obligation to fly with a pistol as a survival gun because he now claims to be a Licensed Professional Trapper. I would believe Licensed Professional Liar.

This is the mark of a pathological and compulsive liar. And as he becomes more and more senile, it becomes increasingly difficult for him to keep all his lies straight. I'd feel sorry for him, but I have no empathy for anti-gunners.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.